Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Wonderful Day!

I had a wonderful little commute home today after Skyping with Dad.  I took a BODA home and it was delightful!  When I got off, I saw a MOO MOO with giraffes on it and then as I was walking donw the main road this little girl, probably seven and super cute, smiled at me!  Like a REALLY huge smile!!  It made my day!  And then as I was walking down the dirt road to our house this guy pulled over to the side and just started peeing on a wall.  Now that might sound odd, but it always cracks me up so much that Ugandan men will just pee anywhere!!  (To be honest…sometimes I envy them that, but that’s a whole ‘nother story!)! 
            Then when I knocked on the gate, I heard Bebidi come with the kids and she just said, “Someone’s gonna eat you!!”  And then I opened the gate and jumped at the kids and they ran away and thus an afternoon of playing began!!!  When I got to the front door, the laundry was out.  Now Preston gets realllly upset when you play with his underwear, so knowing that I took his little panties down and started taunting him!  IT was hilarious!  Then Bebeidi and I played Monkey-in-the-middle with Preston’s undies! HAHAHAHAH!!  We all laughed SoOO much!!!
            As the cherry on top…I looked up and saw a RAINBOW!  A beautiful rainbow and we then proceeded to jump and shout at the rainbow!! Wonderful day!
            What an afternoon!  Hope you had a great one too!  Hit me with an email sometime about life back home- I love hearing about life in the States and what everyone’s up to!! cmguire@gwmail.gwu.edu

Me and the Rainbow!
 
Preston and the rainbow




Preston and the Rainbow 
He kept on yelling RAINBOW, RAINBOW!!!!!!  I think the whole town knew there was a rainbow!

Precious, Paula, and Preston and the RAINBOW!!

The Rainbow!!


<3cm

No comments:

Post a Comment