Monday, November 16, 2009

Chipati. Chipati. I love CHIPATI!

Today I made the mistake of Foodgawking (www.foodgawker.com)...so in honor of all the foods I can't have, I would like to make this short post on food we can have:

Chipati.

Chipati is one of our FAVORITE things about Uganda!  IT's delicious!!!  So while I was up in Gulu, we decided to try and make some in Crevi and Kathleen's kitchen.



First...make it in a ball and then stretch it into a chipati shape!


We even tried to get fancy and add sugar- it ended up tasting weird...but good try!



Happy with CHIPATI!



Oh yes...we got tricky!  This is Crevi throwing the chpati...we also flipped it using the skillet!
We have talent!


YUMMMMY

P.S. More on Murchison Falls tomorrow hopefully...I took 1276 pictures- so I have to figure out which ones are the best to post and do a quick write-up!   Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

<3cm

1 comment:

  1. See, it goes to show you CAN'T add sugar to anything!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete